Good morning. The agenda is set for Wednesday's meering at 7 PM.
ii. Announcements/ Member Updates/Treasurer Reports
iii. Hands-On Station - Paul Clohan and John Kitts are going to demonstrate cutting open an oil filter to check for metal/debris . John just changed the oil in his Piper Cherokee yesterday, so he has a used filter available. This is an excellent maintenance practice that any owner can do with the proper tool and a little know how.
iv. Phil Palmisano will have his newly overhauled Lycoming engine case at the meeting and will discuss the process he experienced.
v. Hands-on Station - We will disassemble a Slick 4300 series magneto to see what is inside and how it works. A discussion of how to perform an in- flight magneto check will be included (procedure/what to expect).
A few notes
* The weather is forecasted to be warm on Wednesday (finally!).
* I think this is a really good agenda. If we start running late, however, we might save the magneto disassembly for next month.
* We want to keep the content rolling in for the new web site. If you have any ideas, or great aviation picture, etc., please share them.
* If you are looking for a local aviation related excursion, consider this: Meet the King and Queen Of Speed https://airandspace.si.edu/events/meet-king-and-queen-O It is coming up in late April at the Air and Space Museum.
* Remember that or club meets the last Wednesday of each moth at 7 PM.